aparate foto digitale

Welcome to my blog!!!

Hello, to you all! I am Costica A. and I now live in Bucharest, Romania where I studied Geography. I hope you find my blog interesting and entertaining, also. Have a good time navigating it!
Sometimes, the smaller things can take the biggest place in your heart!!!

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Kind of a party!

Well, that's not too early to think I won't have any party for my birthday. We're all together in the hallway in our boarding school (hostel) to celebrate this day! A few beers and Wembley for men and candies along with cookies (almost candies, didn't wanna lie about it!) for girls. It seems to be more quite then what was it like for the New Year's Eve and the day after, but I can say that's more precautious as we don't want mess up the order that describes our temporarily home! I'll come up with some photos in the near future. I hope they will come up pretty good as I am using my cell for the moment. Guys with good cameras left so we see ourself "technologically challenged"! Will come up with news later!

No comments:


Christmas 2006