aparate foto digitale

Welcome to my blog!!!

Hello, to you all! I am Costica A. and I now live in Bucharest, Romania where I studied Geography. I hope you find my blog interesting and entertaining, also. Have a good time navigating it!
Sometimes, the smaller things can take the biggest place in your heart!!!

Monday, January 8, 2007

Birthday party?

Well, I today turned 27! Even thou I would follow most of other people to be sad I am getting old, I still think I got too many things to do and leave something behind. I don't know what yet, but hope! I think that partying for my birthday would be the best thing to do in order to gather many of my friends in one place and drink the champaigne I got yesteday.
Work is still getting most of my time and , sincerely, I hate that just for today. I am asking myself why didn't they think of letting people home for their birthdays? I wish I could be at home in Tulcea with my old friends to celebrate it like in the old days in the center I grew up. I won't say more now as there is plenty of time to get to know me better! I am thinking of posting few of my thoughts that will get into the book I hoped for years to write. Who knows? That day will finnaly come somday. The thing is that I find it too hard to get it translated into English. Part of it is writtten in Romanian. I will let you know more by the time goes on! See y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo.cand vei continua sa scrii ceea ce ai inceput?si este scris corect din toate punctele de vedere.cand ne vei onora cu o continuare a povestii? barf_poc

Costi ADAMITA said...

Deocamdata ma ocup de sesiunea de examene si am sistat pentru putin timp ideea de a continua sa scriu, dar cu siguranta voi continua pentru ca am multe de spus! Bafta!


Christmas 2006