aparate foto digitale

Welcome to my blog!!!

Hello, to you all! I am Costica A. and I now live in Bucharest, Romania where I studied Geography. I hope you find my blog interesting and entertaining, also. Have a good time navigating it!
Sometimes, the smaller things can take the biggest place in your heart!!!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Coming up this month!

I have several stories to share here. One of them is about the group of Americans coming to Tulcea this summer to continue with the work at Casa Noastra. It became a beautiful home for boys from the orphanages who finished their education. They need a home until they're able to pay for their rent into a new place to live.
The other story is about my brother being excited of getting a new watch.
There are many other to come!
Yours, Costi!

No comments:


Christmas 2006